Yeah!! I miss a lot my times in Torquay!! The school, the Mambo, my friends!! Everything. Sometimes when we stop and start to think about what we lived, the things that had pass, I realized that nothing will be like that!!

I'm back in my routine, university, job, english class, spanish class (soon), my home, my family, my dog...

Everything are in the same way like before!! Nothing is diferent. Some people says that I'm diferent... Maybe they are right. Some time far from everything can change the people. The only thing I know is that now I've friends from diferents countries, diferents languages, diferents cultures... And this is really nice!! The friends that I make there are unique!!
I miss everybody a lot!!
kisssss
See you soon!!
7 comments:
Linda!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRR mto saudosa pro meu gosto!!! HEHEHEHE MMS
hey girl hope some time soon we cath up in a far away country and have fun together. At least we can go party here besides we are waiting to go pary there ;)
I love you soo I hope you know!
xoxo ANA
hiiiiiiiii ,, I feel very sad when i saw the pictures because i miss Torquay alot and my friends,,, and i back to routine "job,house,friends" and the same as u my friends says that i become diffrent!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i don't think so ;)i hope that we will meet someday maybe in Torquay OR spain ;) Latifa.B
Tah d+ o Blog
Te adoro maninha...
Mil beijos
Sucessooooooo
Ehy!! nice pictures!!! over here we miss you as well.
did you see the pictures that i sent to you about the army`s last night?
Ivan!!
The e-mail was empty!! Send me again!!
Post a Comment